• KEEN.DRY waterproof, beathable membrane
• KEEN.KEY-TECH FLEX: contoured underfoot support provides structured stability and comfort
• Contoured heel lock
• Reflective webbing for additional safety and visibility
• Meets ASTM F1677-96 MARK II non-slip testing standards
• Meets ASTM F2913 SATRA non-slip testing standards
• MEETS ASTM F2892-11 AND F2892-17 EH standards
• Cleansport NXT™ for natural odor control
• Waterproof leather upper
• Oil- and slip-resistant non-marking rubber outsole
• Dual-density compression molded EVA midsole
• Moisture-wicking textile lining
• Removable, metatomical PU footbed
A proprietary waterproof, breathable membrane that lets vapor out without letting water in.
Oil and slip resistant outsoles that meet or exceed ASTM F2413-17 SATRA & MARK II F1677-96 non-slip testing standards.
• Metatomical Footbed Design
This internal support mechanism is anatomically engineered to provide excellent arch support and cradle the natural contours of the foot.
Weight & Dimensions:
Weight: 24.9 oz / 705.9 g
Keen has carefully selected leather uppers designed to last. Then again, if you're wearing your KEENs daily, they won't always be scuff and dirt-free. To treat day to day wear and tear, especially on lighter color leathers, we recommend using a leather cleaner and conditioner, found at most footwear dealers and/or shoe repair shops.
• Toe Type: Soft Toe
• Duty Type: Medium Duty
• Water Proof
• Certified Slip Resistant (Mark II)