I’m easy, but tough. I’m a softie, but I won’t fall apart on you. Relaxed vibes? Check. Hardcore function? Triple check. Christa DIY is a pull-on pant. But with 7 pockets, double-layered knees, and a hammer loop—all wrapped up in an indestructible fabric—she’s also the job captain. Named for a woman who sails tall ships, builds cabins, teaches yoga, and knits by the fire, Christa DIY works like the weekday, but feels like the weekend. Or think of this as loaded loungewear: a powerful performance pant that feels so chill we can’t even finish this sent...
True Blue partner: The Christa DIY fabric incorporates planet-friendly yarns made from recycled plastic bottles. Each pant saves 8 plastic bottles from landfill! We’re proud to have co-developed this custom fabric with our friends at Foison, a forward-thinking denim mill in China.
• Medium–high-rise waist
• Fully elastic waistband, but ribbed
• 7 functional pockets, with zipper-secured front pockets
• Tool loop
• Crotch gusset
• Double-layer reinforced knees
• TruTemp365® thermoregulating technology wicks moisture 3x faster than other fabrics
• Fabric: 11.5 oz midweight high-stretch performance denim, contains recycled polyester
• Fabric content: 76% cotton / 22% recycled polyester with Repreve® TruTemp365® / 2% spandex