• Non-marking multi-directional lugs for increased traction
• 5mm multi-directional lugs for traction
• Stability shank delivers lightweight support
• KEEN.WARM Recycled PET insulation rated to -25°F/-32°C
• KEEN.DRY waterproof, breathable membrane
• Eco Anti-Odor for natural odor control
• Environmentally preferred premium leather from LWG-certified tannery
• Waterproof leather and performance mesh upper
• KEEN.Polar Traction outsole for more grip on snow and ice
• Compression-molded EVA midsole for cushioning
• Breathable textile lining
• Thermal Heat Shield insole captures warmth
A proprietary waterproof, breathable membrane that lets vapor out without letting water in.
Who knew charcoal bamboo could create something that keeps your feet warm? But it makes KEEN.Warm—a lightweight insulation that provides warmth where you need it most.
Gently brush the footwear with a soft bristle brush or hand towel to remove loose dirt and debris. Stains can be treated by lightly rubbing a gum eraser in a circular motion over the location and lightly brushing afterwards. Tough stains can be treated with a mixture of water and a little vinegar on a damp cloth. This process may cause slight discoloration to the area.