When rain pitter patters on the windshield on the way to the trailhead, the Rainshadow Jacket keeps morale up with all-day protection and on-the-move comfort. The H2No® Performance Standard waterproof and breathable 3-layer shell has stretch nylon face fabric, tricot backer to ensure next-to-skin comfort, and neatly stuffs into its left-front pocket (with a carabiner clip-in loop). A two-way adjustable hood has a laminated visor that can be rolled down and easily stashed with a simplified cord-and-hook design. All zippers, including pit zips, center-front zipper, and pockets are coated with a DWR finish to keep things water-tight. With self-fabric hook-and-loop cuff closures and dual-adjust drawcord hem.
• Stretch 3-layer waterproof/breathable H2No® Performance Standard shell provides unrestricted mobility, the highest levels of comfort and performance, and long-term waterproof durability; Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
• Two-way-adjustable hood with a laminated visor rolls down and stows with a simplified cord-and-hook design
• Coated, watertight center-front zipper and welted, venting pit zips are treated with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
• Exterior left-chest pocket with coated, watertight zipper, and welted handwarmer pockets have DWR-treated zips
• Self-stuffs into left-front pocket with carabiner clip-in loop
• Minimal self-fabric hook-and-loop cuff closures
• Dual-adjust drawcord hem seals out weather
• 346 g (12.2 oz)
• H2No® Performance Standard shell: 3-layer, 3.2-oz 30-denier ECONYL® 100% recycled nylon stretch ripstop face, polycarbonate PU membrane with 13% bio-based content, a tricot backer and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
• Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved.
• Fair Trade Certified™ sewn