The 100% recycled nylon, take-it-anywhere jacket with weather-resistant protection for high-output endeavors. This weather-resistant little wonder has been on our “list of essentials” for nearly a decade. Perfectly minimal, the Houdini® can be stuffed and put into a running short pocket, clipped to a harness, or become a permanent fixture in a pack or carry-on. 100% nylon ripstop fabric blocks wind and a DWR (durable water repellent) coating protects against light precipitation. Slim fit accommodates baselayers and light midlayers. It’s the emergency layer you don’t know is there, until it’s not.
• Featherweight 100% recycled nylon ripstop with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
• Zippered chest pocket converts to stuffsack with a reinforced carabiner clip-in loop
• Slim fit with drop tail for improved fit while moving
• Hood adjusts in one pull, won’t block peripheral vision
• Durable half-elastic cuffs; drawcord hem
• Reflective P-6 logo on left chest
• Can be worn over baselayers and light midlayers
• 96 g (3.4 oz)
• 1.2-oz 100% recycled nylon ripstop with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
You may also like
Enjoy Free Shipping on Orders over $99 via UPS Ground!
A real store with real people, in the same place for 76 years.
Need Help? Call 570-226-4251
Mon-Fri, 10am-6pm EST Sat, 9am-5pm & Sun, 11am-3pm