The 100% recycled nylon, take-it-anywhere jacket with weather-resistant protection for high-output endeavors. Run, ride, climb—just don’t go without the up-for-anything Houdini® Jacket. It encourages improvisation with its updated weather-resistant 100% nylon ripstop fabric, which blocks wind and withstands abrasion. The slim fit accommodates a baselayer or a light midlayer; the hood cinches with a single pull and won’t pinch your ears; cording, toggles and cuffs are all trim and lightweight. Half-elastic cuffs seal the wrists, and a drawcord cinches the hem. It packs snugly into its own small, vertically zippered chest pocket, which has a reinforced clip-in loop for attaching to your hydration-pack straps. A DWR (durable water repellent) finish coats the shell and the center-front zipper. With a reflective logo on the left chest.
• Featherweight 100% recycled nylon ripstop with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
• Zippered chest pocket converts to stuffsack with a reinforced carabiner clip-in loop
• Slim fit with a slight drop tail for better fit during movement
• Hood adjusts in one pull, won’t block peripheral vision
• Durable half-elastic cuffs; drawcord hem
• Reflective P-6 logo on left chest
• Can be worn over baselayers and light midlayers
• 105 g (3.7 oz)
• 1.2-oz 100% recycled nylon ripstop with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
You may also like
Enjoy Free Shipping on Orders over $99 via UPS Ground!
A real store with real people, in the same place for 76 years.
Need Help? Call 570-226-4251
Mon-Fri, 10am-6pm EST Sat, 9am-5pm & Sun, 11am-3pm