A warm, low-bulk quarter-zip pullover made with soft, rib-knit recycled polyester fleece. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
Style No. 25300
• Made of 100% recycled polyester fleece with sweater-rib-knit face, fleece interior and heathered yarns; dyed with a low-impact process that significantly reduces the use of dyestuffs, energy and water compared to conventional dyeing methods
• Quarter-zip with zip-through stand-up collar to protect your neck
• The raglan sleeve design allows full shoulder and arm mobility and reduces chafing under pack straps
• The zippered left-chest pocket is sized to hold a phone or audio device and is compatible with headphone cables
• Shape-holding micropolyester-jersey trim at cuffs and hem provides added abrasion resistance
• Flat-seam construction reduces bulk and helps eliminate seam chafe
• Supporting the People Who Made This Product; Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor
• Made in Thailand.
• Weight; 519 g (18.3 oz)
• 10-oz 100% recycled polyester rib-knit fleece dyed with a low-impact process that significantly reduces the use of dyestuffs, energy and water compared to conventional dyeing methods
• Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved
• Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
By their nature, knitted garments are prone to pilling, and this style is no exception. Removing pills can help lengthen the life of your Patagonia sweater, plus it’s easy to do with a sweater stone. Learn about removing pills at wornwear.com