• Stay Warm: With 200 grams of KEEN.WARM Recycled P.E.T. insulation rated to -25°F, plus three layers of heat-trapping materials underfoot, warmth stays inside the boot.
• Stay Dry: The KEEN.DRY waterproof breathable membrane is like a bootie that seals out moisture.
• Stay Put: The KEEN.Polar Traction outsole has microscopic shards in the rubber to dig into icy surfaces for better grip.
• 5mm multi-directional lugs for traction
• Stability shank delivers lightweight support
• 200g of KEEN.WARM Recycled PET insulation rated to -25°F/-32°C
• Heat Trapolator technology: Three layers of heat-trapping materials underfoot
• KEEN.DRY waterproof, breathable membrane
• Elastic gore for easy on & off
• High-abrasion rubber tip for added durability and protection
• Eco Anti-Odor for natural odor control
• Environmentally preferred premium leather from LWG-certified tannery
• Original Fit–Iconic KEEN fit with generous space across forefoot for toes to spread out
• Waterproof full-grain leather upper
• KEEN.Polar Traction outsole for more grip on snow and ice
• Compression-molded EVA midsole for cushioning
• Breathable textile lining
• Thermal Heat Shield insole captures warmth
A proprietary waterproof, breathable membrane that lets vapor out without letting water in.
Our signature insulation is extremely compressible and light for the foot warmth it provides, and it retains its insulating ability, even when damp.
• Thermal Heat Shield Footbed
A tri-layer footbed used in KEEN.Warm insulated work boots that captures warmth and provides underfoot comfort.
Gently brush leather with a soft bristle brush or hand towel to remove loose dirt and debris. Tough stains may require a leather cleaner.