It's also comfortable with a covered cushion insole and a fully-lined and cushioned collar. Support comes from a steel shank and a removable polyurethane orthotic insert.
The brush guard kiltie is removable on this full-grain leather 8" boot. These logging boots also features solid stud hook and eyelets set on steel washers.
Footwear is built with nail-free construction to help insulate you from the ground to slow down conduction, but is not intended to be primary protection against electric shock. Leather footwear must be dry. Our electrical hazard boots meet and exceed ASTM electrical hazard standards.
This product is built with quality waterproofing materials to keep you dry in wet environments.
• Removable Polyurethane Orthotic Insert
• Removable brush guard kiltie
• Georgia waterproof system
• Full-grain leather
• Steel shank
• Solid stud hooks & eyelets set on steel washers - Will not pull out
• Abrasion-resistant rubber "Georgia Logger" outsole
• 8 Inches in height
• ASTM F2892 electrical hazard standard
• Goodyear® welt construction