It features an abrasion-resistant scalloped heel rubber outsole, and it's made with the trusted Goodyear welt construction.
Built with the Georgia Waterproof System, this logger stands up to rain, mud and everything in between. Air gets in, but water can't. 100 percent guaranteed.
This also is a comfortable boot with a covered cushion insole and a fully-lined and cushioned collar. Support comes from a steel shank and a removable polyurethane orthotic insert.
The brush guard kiltie is removable on this full-grain leather 8" boot. The men's logging boot also features solid stud hook and eyelets set on steel washers.
Impact testing determines the amount of protection to the toe under various foot pounds of force. Compression testing determines the amount of static pressure a steel/composite toe cap can withstand. Our boots are I75/C75
Footwear is built with nail-free construction to help insulate you from the ground to slow down conduction, but is not intended to be primary protection against electric shock. Leather footwear must be dry. Our electrical hazard boots meet and exceed ASTM electrical hazard standards.
• Removable brush guard kiltie
• Georgia waterproof system
• Full-grain leather
• Steel shank
• Solid stud hooks & eyelets set on steel washers - Will not pull out
• ASTM F2413 protective toe classification
• ASTM F2413 electrical hazard standard
• Abrasion-resistant rubber "Georgia Logger" outsole
• 8 Inches in height
• Weight: 6.1 pounds per pair for a size 10
• Goodyear® welt construction