Inside are 200 grams of 3M™ Thinsulate™ Insulation to keep you warm. The interior is fully-lined and has a removable cushioned Orthotic insole. As you're working, you'll have steady footing and arch support because these work boots have a steel shank.
Georgia built this Lace-To-Toe boot using Goodyear® welt construction for durability and strength.
These Georgia boots are completed with Vibram® Lug rubber outsoles that are hard-wearing, have great flexibility and resist abrasions, heat, chemicals and oil.
You can go just about anywhere and find a pair of work boots; what makes these Georgia Insulated Lace-To-Toe Work Boots different is that they're made from quality materials and they'll keep your feet warm, dry and comfortable.
GORE-TEX® fabric features revolutionary patented technology that is windproof,waterproof and breathable. GORE-TEX® is a registered trademark of W.L. Gore & Associates, Inc.
• Fully lined
• Removable brush guard kiltie
• Full-grain leather
• Steel shank
• Solid stud hooks & eyelets set on steel washers - Will not pull out
• 200 grams of 3M™ Thinsulate™ Insulation
• Waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX® construction
• Oil and slip-resistant Vibram® rubber outsole
• TDC (Technology Driven Comfort) polyurethane insole
• 8 Inches in height
• 1 1/2" heel
• Weight: 4.8 pounds per pair for a size 10
• Brass hardware
• Goodyear® welt construction
• Weight (Per Shoe)
10M 2.50 LBS
• Heel Height
1 1/4 INCHES