DETAILS: • Gaucho Crazy Horse Leather Upper
• Composite Safety Toe Cap
• Waterproof SCUBALINER™
• Mesh Lining
• Removable AG7™ Polyurethane Footbed
• Removable Kiltie
• Electrical Hazard Rated
• Triple-Rib Steel Shank
• Leather Welt Construction
• Vibram® One-Piece Rubber Outsole
• AG7 Footbed™: Supreme quality polyurethane comfort system with enhanced arch support.
• Vibram®: The Vibram® brand is recognized for its high performance soling products used in rugged, outdoor and service footwear. VIBRAM® and the Yellow Octagonal Label are registered trademarks of Vibram® S.p.A. of Italy. Quabaug Corporation, North Brookfield, MA, is the North American manufacturer of Vibram® soling products under exclusive license.
• Waterproof SCUBALINER™: Carolina’s Exclusive Proprietary Waterproof Lining System.
• Composite Toe: A Non Metallic Safety Toe for environments where steel is not appropriate. Reduced cold-transfer in cooler environments and meets the ASTM Standards for compression and impact testing rating of ASTM F2413-18.
• Electrical Hazard: Footwear tested by an independent lab that can withstand applications of 18,000 volts at 60hz for one minute without leakage.