This men's jacket is built to endure cold, wind, and tough days on the job. Rugged without being rigid, it's made with durable cotton duck and is reinforced with Cordura® at wear points along the cuffs. This warm layer is lined with soft sherpa fleece through the body and hood, with warm quilted nylon through the sleeves.
• 12-ounce, 100% ringspun cotton duck
• Sherpa-lined body for warmth; Quilted nylon sleeve lining for warmth and easy on-and-off
• Reinforced Cordura® at cuffs; Internal rib-knit storm cuffs help keep out the cold
• Carhartt-strong, triple-stitched main seams
• Pleated bi-swing back for extra stretch across the shoulders
• Attached adjustable hood
• Full-zip front with inner and outer storm flaps and snap-button closure
• Drawcord-adjustable droptail hem for added coverage
• Two snap-button chest pockets; Two lower front pockets
• Two inside pockets
• Back length: Large regular: 27.5"